DIY DSLR Camera Rig – CNC Milled
This homemade DSLR Camera Rig, has been under it’s way for a quite long time. But now it is here! And you can get the drawings quite free! Great, right?
Do it yourself
Please contact me to get the CNC plans for your own DIY DSLR Camera Rig.
I made my copy @FabLab RUC, where I study Communication. At the university they have this cool place, where you can use 3D printers, CNC mills, Lasercutters and a lot more. I usually spend a few hours a week here, nerding as much as possible. Great place. Please take a look at their webpage here: http://fablab.ruc.dk/, and also look at their facebook page here.
DIY – You need
- 1 squaremeter 12 mm. ply wood
- A lot of 5mm. and 10mm screws and wingnuts. Whatever pleases you.
- Drilling machine and 5-10mm. drills
- 4 x 15mm. Camera Rig Rods (Find them on ebay)
- 2 x Mountain bike handle bars (Find on ebay)
- 1 x 1X Captive 1/4″ D-Ring Screw for Camera Tripod Monopod Quick Release Plate Cool (Ebay link)
- 8 x ball bearing balls // or Sandpaper and glue
And then you are ready to go!
Download Case Plans for CNC milling it yourself
Pictures of my prototype copy
Invalid Displayed Gallery